I like to read. I try to review every book I finish, but if I hate a book and didn’t finish it I’ll probably write about that, too.
I use 1 (horrible) to 10 (awesome) to express how much I liked it.
I try to never spoil a book when writing about it. But I’ve lied in the past.
- (6/10) - Foucault’s pendulum (original title: Il pendolo di Foucault), by Umberto Eco.
- (5/10) - La nuit de feu, by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt.
- (8/10) - Zero to One, by Peter Thiel.
- (6/10) - O Quinze, by Rachel de Queiroz.
- (7/10) - The War of the End of the World, by Mario Vargas Llosa.
- (6/10) - Firestarter, by Stephen King.
- (5/10) - Designing Data-Intensive Applications, by Martin Kleppmann.